“A fresh, charming new voice” – New York Times bestselling author Tessa Dare
HOW FAR WOULD YOU TRAVEL FOR LOVE?
Isabelle Rochon, a thoroughly modern American working at the British Museum, has finally met the man of her dreams. There’s one problem: he lives in another century.
When a mysterious artifact zaps Isabelle to pre-Victorian London, a thief steals it, stranding her in a place where nobody’s heard of toilet paper or women’s lib. Now she must find the artifact, navigate the pitfalls of a stiffly polite London, keep her origins a secret, and, oh, resist her growing attraction to Lord Montagu, the Vicious Viscount so hot, he curls her toes. But when he asks her to pose as his fiancée for his scheme of revenge, his now constant presence overthrows her equilibrium and kicks in her old insecurities. Why does he have to be so damn hunky, compelling and, well, Drool-Worthy? This is not what she needs. She’d carved off part of herself for another man before and is determined never to make that same mistake again. Staying would be the ultimate follow-the-boyfriend move. In the end, she must decide when her true home lies.
Available for pre-order:
Or add to Goodreads
* The retail price will be $4.99, but from now until shortly after its release, it will be available for $3.99
Help fund the editing costs
I’m currently running a Kickstarter campaign to raise $350 to pay for professional copy editing. The funding levels start at $5, and if you back it at that level, you get a copy one week early!
Pin on Pinterest!
Grand Prize Winner
- paranormal category, 2012 Celtic Hearts Golden Claddagh contest
- paranormal category, 2012 Greater Seattle’s ECO contest
- time travel/steampunk/historical category, 2012 FF&P’s On the Far Side contest
- fantasy/futuristic category, 2012 Florida SpaceCoasT Authors of Romance contest
- 2nd Runner Up in the paranormal category, 2012 Washington DC Marlene contest
- 2nd place in the paranormal category, 2012 San Antonio Merritt contest
- Tied for 2nd in the Georgian/Regency/Victorian category, 2012 Hearts Through History’s Romancing Through The Ages contest
- 3rd place in the paranormal category, 2012 Virginia Fool for Love contest
- Honorable Mention in the paranormal category, 2012 Georgia’s Maggie contest
- 2nd place in the paranormal category, 2012 Utah’s Heart of the West contest
- Runner up in the paranormal category, 2012 Heart of Denver’s Molly contest
- 2nd place in the paranormal category, 2012 Valley of the Sun Hot Prospects contest