- Yesterday @JanetNorCal sent out this plea, can anyone help her? I thought someone tweeted a link to the fine line between contemps and historicals — but I can’t find it now. Did I imagine it?
- Are you also researching how to write an awesome query? Lydia Sharp posted 3 Things You Can Leave Out of Your Query, and 3 Things You Should Include
- Writing in Deep POV? Read tons of posts on it that cover the same points? Here’s some new ones to take you a little deeper: A checklist for deep POV (in 1st or 3rd person!)
- Liana Brooks posted about How To Use Twitter
- Editor A. Victoria Mixon guest posts on Jami Gold’s blog, Story Climax: The Whole Point — Guest: Victoria Mixon – great way to look at your story in a macro way; it helped me hone my hook for my query letter.
- Kristen Lamb continues her series on structure with Structure Part 7–Genre Matters, in which she cautions you to avoid the equivalent of writing tuna ice cream
- Agent Rachelle Gardner posts What NOT to Blog About, or tweet about! Do you blog about your rejections?
- Sharla Rae blogs about Why Some Blogs Make Me Cranky with some good advice for bloggers. (I hope mine doesn’t make her cranky)
- Romance writers, some inspiration: Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever, creative and funny
- Have you ever tried to remember the title of a book you read a long time ago? Check out this forum that helps you find it!