Good Lord, we’re one week away! Instead of adding another blog post on prepping for the conference, I thought I’d do a round-up of posts to help you get ready:
- July 2013 Packing Tips Part 1
- Jami Gold’s The Mega-Huge Ultimate RWA Packing List
- Erin Knightley’s How to Pack For Nationals
- My post on packing: RWA Countdown: Why Packing for a Trip is like Writing–Do It with Purpose or It Can Cost You
- Tracy Hewitt Meyer’s RWA Annual Conference Packing List
What to expect
- Jen on: What Should You Expect Going to a Writers Conference #RWA13
- My post: RWA Countdown: Getting the most out of RWA–Some Tips for Newbies
- Vicky Dreiling’s RWA Conference – Tips
- Lisa Lin’s My Top Five Tips for First-Timers Going to RWA
- Sonja Foust’s 11 Things I Learned at RWA National Conference
- Donna Alward’s Getting Down to Business: Conference Etiquette
- Countdown to the RWA Conference – Part II – How to Schedule and What to Bring
- Marilyn Puett’s What Should I Wear to the RWA Conference?
- Heather Thurmeier’s RWA National Conference Pitching Tips!
- Jennifer Tanner’s Perfect Your Pitch – Perfect Your Style
- My post: Agent Pitch Prep Tip: Make Dossiers
- My post: Pitching at a Conference? Set Fire to the Rain!
- Jennifer McQuiston’s Atlanta during the 2013 RWA Conference: Random thoughts from ITP (ITP is Atlanta lingo for Inside the Perimeter, which is the geographic space encompassed by I-285)
- My post on the Marriott Marquis which included this link to floor plans for the hotel
- Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau’s website on things to do and their 50 fun thing list
- Nearby eats: