- Lydia Sharp has some good advice for those in the query stage: Back to Basics – Writing a Query (slash) Pitch (slash) Jacket Blurb
- Kristen Lamb explores why you should only give away something for free if it’s not free: R-E-S-P-E-C-T isn’t FREE!!!
- Lynette Labelle has some good tips to work on in preparation for THE CALL: Before THE Call: Ten Tasks to Complete Before an Agent Calls
- Jane Friedman shares Start Here: How to Get Your Book Published
- I don’t know if she’s still looking for help on this, but @JennieGoloboy tweeted this plea:
“I am looking for YA fiction, with an African American heroine, set during WW I in America. Can anyone help me think of some titles?”
- Romance writer Tina Donahue explains the scientific basis for a good kiss. What Makes A Kiss Amazing?
- Damon Suede explores how you should make anguish for your H/h not just love in his post: Dark Matters: Cultivating Creative Cruelty in Romance Fiction
- For a good chuckle, here’s a 2-minute Regency Romance
- Who will you vote for?
- Okay, this isn’t about her directly, but a relation. It’s just so uncanny I had to post. This is the future Lord Byron who swam the Hellespont like his ancestor Lord Byron. Look at the resemblance!
- Literary quote earrings from my fave letter evah - only 1 available
- Cute! Set of 4 ceramic tiles with a Pride and Prejudice theme
- Check out this LEGO Star Wars Chewbacca & Storm Trooper Alarm Clock and these Social Media Pillows
- And I’ll leave you with this: