- Worried about your voice or if you even have one? Chuck Wendig shares 25 things writers should know about finding their voice
- It’s not too late to pitch your short stories/novellas to the editors of Entangled on Jami Gold’s blog. Deadline is Monday, January 16.
- If you’re struggling like me to figure out where to start your story, check out Janice Hardy’s post The Line Forms Where? Knowing Where to Start Your Novel
- Anne R. Allen served up a timely post for me, and so in case you’re at the same point: Hooks, Loglines, and Pitches: What Every Writer Need to Know
- If you’ve been following the Author/Reader apocalypse, you’ll get a chuckle out of Meljean Brook’s Diary of an Author spoof that she did this whole past week.
- There’s a petition formed on Facebook to try and convince Netflix to bring back Firefly
- OMG, I could have so much fun with this: an online Regency hero dress up doll! And here’s a female one…
- Got a chuckle seeing this Hey Girl meme post:
- Check out these awesome men’s duds. I wish more guys dressed like this…. (Store link)
- And I’ll leave you with this: