Today’s the start of a new year, and I’m very excited to see what it brings for me and my family and friends! I thought I’d do a quick look at my SHORT blogging “career” and share with you some Top 5 posts. Obviously, folks are liking the man candy that has a brain, so I’ll keep doing those as they’re tons of fun. If you’re a regular, what things have you enjoyed and what would you like me to blog about? I just started on September 22, so all this is still new to me as I find my blogging legs.
5. Monday Hunk Who Reads – Bradley Cooper — he has the disadvantage in the numbers game since this was my last Hunk I posted (Dec. 19), but considering that, it’s pretty impressive he already made the Top 5.
3. Who Was Ada Lovelace? — really excited to see this post in the Top 5. She deserves as much time in the spotlight as she can get.
2. Eric and Sookie – Why So Steamy? Writing Sexual Tension… – not sure what caused the numbers here, that it’s about writing sexual tension or that it features Alexander Skarsgard. I really liked this post, though, and spent a lot of time writing it.
1. and with THREE times the number of hits as #2, is: Monday Hunk Who Reads – Alexander Skarsgård
Since I do like to write the occasional writing craft post, I thought I’d do a Top 5 (excluding the one above):
1. My struggles with interior monologue, which is really interesting since this was only posted on Dec 22. Obviously a lot of writers are interested in this problem.